Jacksonville, Medford and Ashland Real Estate is starting to reflect the economic recovery. Prices are on the rise and interest rates are still low. With more homes being sold, it’s important to choose your representation wisely. Here are some ways to save money, save time and feel good about the process of buying or selling a home.
Most agents are Realtors. Realtors are members of one of the largest professional associations in the U.S. Boards of Realtors require continuing education, high ethical standards, arbitration in case of disputes and more.
Real Estate is customer service and statistically, if the customer has a good experience, they will tell three people about it. If the client has a bad experience, they will tell eleven. Your Realtor knows that in an Internet-driven world, reputations can travel quickly.
- Does your Realtor call you back?
- Is your Realtor able to answer or seek answers to your questions in a timely manner?
- Is your Realtor resourceful in using his/her imagination to meet your needs?
- Would you recommend your Realtor to friends and family?
- Does your Realtor listen to your needs and desires?
There are few transactions more personal than the buying and selling of one’s home so it’s important to feel comfortable with your Realtor. It’s often a relationship than can last well beyond that first-time encounter.